Getting the word out on a Critical Report during a National Crisis.
The Steve Fund: Crisis Response Task Force: Social Media Amplification
The Steve Fund, the nation’s leading organization dedicated to promoting the mental health of young people of color, formed a multi-sector task force of thought leaders to develop recommendations for mitigating the mental health risks caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Steve Fund Crisis Response Task Force has outlined ways that higher education, along with a range of stake-holders including nonprofit organizations, mental health experts, students, philanthropy, the private sector and policymakers can and should step up to help students of color.
- Design a compelling, unique and easily recognizable visual identity for the campaign so that content would stand out in a crowded social media feed during Covid-19 pandemic.
- Create assets to scale to proper size on all major social media networks.
- Include select excerpts from the Task Force report on assets to highlight important points and encourage influencers to contact The Steve Fund for help.
- Campaign ran from end of 2020 through Q1 2021.
- Client reported tremendous engagement and numerous requests to share the detailed report and consult with schools on how to help during and after the crisis.